Launched in 2022, the Accelerator has successfully helped scale seven organizations from India, Morocco, and the United States. In 2023, the Accelerator expanded its programming to ten organizations from Malaysia, Mexico and South Africa.
2022 success snapshot:
- 218 hours of mentorship and coaching
- 4.7M beneficiaries reached and/or impacted by Accelerator organizations*
- 1.7M new beneficiaries reached and/or impacted by Accelerator organizations*
*based on impact reporting from 5 of the 7 organizations only
- Onboarded new partners expanding reach by tens of thousands immigrants.
- Hardware assisted with digital skills training, operations and expansion of programs.
- Hired 1st permanent team in 9 years
- Distributed hardware to NGO partners in 5 underserved regions
- Built and launched Titrit mobile app, with aims to impact
- 50,000 Moroccan girls by 2025.
[The program gave us the] ability to recruit a permanent team and take the Titrit app from idea to reality. Thanks to the Accelerator coaching we clarified and pitched our vision. This clarity makes it very easy to engage new partners. – Nezha Larhrissi, Founder and CEO, eSTEM Morocco.
Digital Equity Showcase
The Accelerator culminated in a Digital Equity Showcase, connecting the cohort to a curated network of potential donors, partners, and collaborators. Invited participants represented global leaders from industries including tech, venture capital, social impact investing, INGOs, and those committed to technology for good and closing the digital divide. Attendees included:
For a full overview of the 2022 impact: